Introduce Yourself

Darren

Site Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Where do you start, have run another discussion for many years so kind of know a thing or two about forums, started small out like everything but soon before long grew beyond belief and still running to this day.

With the lack of information collated around the place and near impossible to find I figured why not start something else, I just remember how painful it is to start a forum so sure will be slow but in it for the long haul to share everything BYD for years to come as really I believe this is only just the beginning for them.

I'm married with a beautiful daughter who is getting to that temper tantrum terrible two point and loves to climb.

Been considering Electric Vehicles options for a few years but nothing in the price point I was willing to pay, I was very much a V8 fan in my younger days and still am just don't miss being shafted each refill though.

With the likes of Tesla and Polestar being out of question MG and BYD coming out bringing some real competition is more than just very welcomed but great for the average joe.

Have been on the BYD Atto 3 order list for a couple of months now which will replace the wife's aging Toyota Corolla and eventually / possibly replace my 2 yo RAV4 with a BYD Seal or whatever they happen to call it when it lands, in the meantime have ordered a second BYD Atto 3 and will offload the RAV4 since it seems to be holding its value.

I'm sure we all have our different reasons for moving to an EV but I'm sick of handing over money to servo's who in my opinion are just price gouging and with the solar FIT being worth very little these days may as well put it to good use by eliminating a single cost.

We can argue about environmental benefits but considering what probably goes into making these I'm not entirely sure we could call them green before they get to us.

Cheers
Darren

Back