Lane keep assist since software update

sundri

Reaction score
Since the latest software was updated (17.12/23) The lane keep assist has been changed. It no longer is able to keep within the marked lanes & very unsafely veers to the right which in Australia is the oncoming traffic. I have checked all the alternative setup options $ cannot get near the previous performance. I believe that the lane keep assistance has been reset in the update to disable the previous excellent feel & control. My car would originally stay inside the marked lanes even on a mild curve. It also had a very effective warning when the car got to close to the marked lane.
After the software update my car no longer complies with the Australian safety standards which are " the steering must cause the vehicle to move to the left & off the road." This is in case of a driver becoming incapacitated & cause the car to veer off the road.
Very disappointing when the previous setting was so effective. There appears no way to go back to the previous software.
There is a possibility that the software has been updated using the settings for a left hand drive vehicle which needs to veer to the right to avoid oncoming traffic on the left. Whatever please sort it out MR BYD

Back